A Biography of the James H. MaGee Law Firm
James H. MaGee, Washington Bankruptcy Attorney
J.D., University of Puget Sound, 1993
B.A., Whitworth College, summa cum laude (highest honors), 1989
Mr. MaGee practiced law with the Schafer Law Firm from 1993 until 1996
Mr. MaGee founded his present law firm in 1996
- National Association of Credit Managers – “UCC-1 Perfection Issues”
- International Credit Association – “Creditor Claims in Probate Proceedings”
- William J. Factory SBI – “Construction Lien Claims”
- Small Business Administration SCORE – Business Entity Choice, a Comparative Approach”
- Member, “Bar Association Debtor/Creditor Section”
- Member, “Bar Association Family Law Section”
- Member, Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association
- Member,Washington State Bar Association
Admitted, Western and Eastern Districts of Washington, Federal Bankruptcy Court
Member, National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
Member, American Bankruptcy Institute
Accredited Member, Better Business Bureau
Admitted to many of the Indian Tribal Courts located throughout Washington.
Mr. MaGee is exceptionally fluent in Spanish.
Staff and Assistants, James H. MaGee Law Firm
Mr. MaGee believes that an attorney is only as good as his office support staff.
Mr. MaGee is ably assisted by his experienced, competent and well-trained staff: Ray, Mary, Tina and Amber.