Hello, I’m James H MaGee, owner and founder of the James H. MaGee Law Firm.
Here is a snapshot of my Curriculum Vitae:
- J.D., University of Puget Sound, 1993
- B.A., Whitworth College, summa cum laude (highest honors), 1989
Mr. MaGee practiced law with the Schafer Law Firm from 1993 until 1996.
Mr. MaGee founded his present law firm in 1996.
- National Association of Credit Managers – “UCC-1 Perfection Issues”
- International Credit Association – “Creditor Claims in Probate Proceedings”
- William J. Factory SBI – “Construction Lien Claims”
- Small Business Administration SCORE – Business Entity Choice, a Comparative Approach”
- Member, “Bar Association Debtor/Creditor Section”
- Member, “Bar Association Family Law Section”
- Admitted, Western and Eastern Districts of Washington, Federal Bankruptcy Court
- Admitted to many of the Indian Tribal Courts located throughout Washington
Mr. MaGee is exceptionally fluent in Spanish.
Staff and Assistants:
- Mr. MaGee believes that an attorney is only as good as his office support staff
- Mr. MaGee is ably assisted by his experienced, competent and well trained staff, Lisa, Vicki, Linda, Annette, Brandi, and Ray