The Law Offices of James H. MaGee Washington Bankruptcy Attorney
Located in Moses Lake, WA
If You Live in Moses Lake, or Anywhere in Washington State, We Can File Bankruptcy for You
Our Firm Will Help You File Bankruptcy, A Prudent Step Towards Rebuilding Your Life
If you are having trouble paying debts or seem to be making no progress against your debts, you should consider filing for bankruptcy. There is no better day than today to begin to rebuild a sound financial future, free from crushing debt and worry.
Every day we answer many questions for people who are being pursued by creditors and taxing authorities. The creditors and taxing authorities will not stop until you take meaningful action to address your debts. If you file for bankruptcy, you will not only stop creditors and taxing authorities, but you may also free up income so that you can begin to pay off your mortgage, save for retirement, or provide an education for your children or grandchildren. Let our professionalism and experience work for you to help you make a positive impact on your life.
Start Filing Your Moses Lake Bankruptcy Case Today by Getting Your Free 30 Minute Appointment with James H. MaGee
You can either call us at (509) 793-3974 or email us using the form below to schedule your free, 30 minute, no obligation consultation. Evening appointments are available on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday by prior arrangement. And that’s no typo; your initial 30 minute consultation is free.
We Value Your Time and Want to Help You Get the Relief You Deserve Fast
Please Follow These Simple Steps After Making Your Appointment
- Before you come in for your appointment, please print out and complete this form prior to meeting with us at our offices.
Note: The forms that we provide are in Adobe Acrobat® format. You may need to download and install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software if you are having trouble opening the document.
- In order to file your case with the Bankruptcy court, you must complete the first of two mandatory seminars. The first seminar is entitled, “Pre-Bankruptcy Credit Counseling“. You may attend both of the seminars either on-line or via telephone. We describe both seminars for you on our site; please read the explanation and instructions on our site completely before contacting the seminar vendor.
During Your Free 30 Minute Bankruptcy Consultation, You May Have Questions Like:
- What is Bankruptcy?
- How will Bankruptcy affect my future? When will the creditors stop calling?
- What should I expect, and how should I prepare?
- What is the timeline for a typical Bankruptcy plan?
- What about Mortgage Modifications, Debt Consolidation Plans, and Credit Repair Programs? Do they work?
There are different types of bankruptcy, sometimes referred to by their Chapter number. We have compiled a list of questions and answers frequently asked by our customers that we hope you find helpful.
We will address these questions and any others you may have during your appointment or afterwards in addition to describing the bankruptcy process for you.
Our Moses Lake office is located at the address below.
Moses Lake, Washington 98837 United States